HEPACO has thoroughly trained technicians and owns the equipment required to enter and clean various-sized tanks and pits to remove all kinds of liquids, sludges, solids, and debris. All HEPACO employees are confined space entry trained and have experience cleaning even the most difficult-to-clean spaces while safely managing a wide variety of hazardous conditions.
HEPACO provides comprehensive tank cleaning, removal, decommissioning, and demolition services across our operating area.
With a team of certified personnel on staff, HEPACO provides turn-key services for various sizes of aboveground storage tanks (ASTs) and underground storage tanks (USTs), including the following:
- Permitting and inspection
- Product removal and tank and vessel cleaning
- Product turnover and transfers
- 2D and 3D non-entry tank cleaning
- Gas-free cleaning
- Tank decommissioning and demolition
- Tank system removal
- UST closure-in-place
- Contaminated soil removal
- Site restoration