HEPACO provides thoroughly trained and experienced environmental professionals dispatched to sites throughout our operating area. We have a deeply ingrained safety program and conduct regular training, medical/drug screening, and site safety audits to ensure the safety and quality of our work. We operate with an extensive array of specialized equipment and materials to handle a wide variety of environmental and industrial service needs, and HEPACO’s in-house fabrication technicians customize proprietary tooling and mobile operating systems to accommodate market-specific and customer-specific requirements.
In addition to standard HEPACO training programs such as HAZWOPER and Confined Space Entry, we maintain a variety of safety certifications required by the specific industries including the following:
- API WorkSafe
- API Tank Entry Supervisor (TES)
- Loss Prevention System (LPS)
- Pipeline Operator Qualification (OQ)
- OSHA 10-Hour/40-Hour
- Advanced Rail Car Specialist
- FRA Roadway Worker Training (RWT)
- Tank Car Specialist (TCS)
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentialing (TWIC)
We also maintain “approved contractor” status with contractor screening consortiums, including ISNetworld, CCS, PEC Premier, Avetta, and BROWZ.