HEPACO is always on the search for the industry’s brightest, most passionate people. HEPACO realizes that our employees are our greatest asset and we are always on the search to add to our workforce. We are an industry leader in the Environmental Emergency Response industry and we are looking for passionate people who want to join our team! We’d love to hear from you. Contact us at careers@HEPACO.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Exemption Type: Non-Exempt
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education: High School
No Resume Required to Apply!
- To apply: Complete the form below. You do not need a resume. A Recruiter will get back to you to conduct a telephone interview if your background meets our requirements.
- Set up a phone interview: call 833.JOIN HEP (833.564.6437) or email us at careers@HEPACO.com.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits - Medical | Dental | Vision
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual remediation services, waste bulking, and/or demolition services, in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
- Must demonstrate general knowledge of operations and ability to safely operate assigned equipment
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 8-hour safety orientation, 40-hour HAZWOPER training
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a pre-employment and annual physical examination as required under HEPACO’s
- Medical Surveillance Program.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling.
- Physical strength and dexterity sufficient to perform the required task. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds or more with assistance.
In addition to normal business hours, work schedules may include after hours and weekends as needed. Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold, and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety standards, including the occasional use of a respirator. Must be able and willing to enter into and work in confined and dark spaces, as well as in small boats, and at heights in excess of 18 feet for prolonged periods of time. Frequent travel is required.
To Learn more about the Technician position or to apply, please submit the form below and a recruiter will be in touch with you.